Box Office Terms and Conditions
- Please check that all ticket details are correct as money cannot be refunded and tickets may not be exchanged. In the event that tickets are exchanged, an administration fee may apply.
- In the event of unauthorised resale for profit or commercial gain, this ticket will be void.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security checks to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The management reserve the right to amend or alter the published details of the event as shall become necessary without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The management shall not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
Conditions of Behaviour
The Management reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation;
- For health and safety or licensing reasons;
- If you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event;
- If you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms;
- If, in the Management’s reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- If you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age;
- If you refuse to comply with the Management’s security searches;
- If you breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.